Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GET YOUR GREENS: A Recipe for INSTANT ENERGY

KatherineKlahn.blogspot.com

NY, NY - If you're feeling sluggish there's nothing I would suggest more than to a salad - 4 to 6 times a day. If that seems unrealistic or boring you CAN get your veggies in ONE PLACE. Greens are being made by a bunch of companies nowadays. I happen to LOVE Phountain's Green Phactor which takes all of the best vegetables and puts them in one place so that you can actually drink it and get ALL of the energy that you would eating 4 to 6 salads a day. Blue Bonnet (the vitamin company) also makes a good one - it has kale, spinach and all of the vitamins to go along with it. 
I happen to LIKE the taste of greens (people warned me it would happen; its like wine, its an acquired taste) - However, I've also made a recipe that will make it so that y'all who haven't acquired the taste can drink this stuff instead of coffee (that's right) WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE!
Not to mention - this combination is a super METABOLISM booster. I'm so happy because loosing the weight that I've lost so far has been like lifting concrete blocks from my shoulders - there's so much more that I can do as far as excersize, yoga - literally things I couldn't do in High School like carwheels. I LOVE this stuff. 
So these are three ingredients - get yourself some greens, macha root and cinnamon. Combine a table spoon of macha and greens (again, I suggest Phountain's Green Phactor) and a teaspoon of cinnamon and shake it up with alkaline water (this you need from Phountain) and ENJOY weight loss, more energy and the HAPPINESS of having both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment