Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stop Nighttime Cravings: Suggestions, Solutions, Remedies TO BE CONTINUED

NY, NY - Help me Please! Like many people, I eat well ALL day and then at night a crazy Tasmanian Devil takes over my mind and body and causes me to ravenously eat everything in sight. It's like sleepwalking - but it's eating (not walking) and I'm awake...hmmm.  

Stop the Cravings

Is there a way to stop craving food at night? A miracle cure? A tried-and-true ritual passed down by your skinny Audrey Hepburn-esque granny - like baby oil after a shower or lemon in luke warm water when you first wake up?

I just want something to CUT my CRAVING to EAT. I crave sweets, salt, mama's cooking. And I crave it at the WORST TIME - at NIGHT. 
Any suggestions yet? 

I feel that I'm doing everything else perfectly - but then when the clock strikes 11 pm and I've put my daughter to bed it's mommy's time to pig out. 

I've also noticed another interesting point: the reasons that I eat are kind of screwed up. 
I eat because:
  • I'm bored
  • I like the taste
  • It's time to eat
In reality, you're supposed to eat because you're hungry - period. end. stop. You're supposed to consume healthy foods because they're good for you - but in order for that to work you have to be hungry in the first place

Being HUNGRY is the ONLY reason we should eat. Not because kids are starving in Somalia (though it is terrible and sad). Not because you paid $17.99 for Shrimp Marinara that kind of sucks and you don't want to waste it. Not because M&Ms are being passed around and you like the taste. No! Only because you are hungry. 

So, now I'm on a healthy road to figuring out why I'm eating this way and how on earth I can stop this 32-year-long bad habit.

Solutions 

Please help me! Send your suggestions. If you want to commiserate, my ears and heart are always open to you. Until then, lets find a Supplement that Cures Cravings and see how it works. 
To get in touch with me, email KathKlahn@gmail.com. 
Or write me at PO Box 804 Bayport NY 11705 
If you have a product that helped you with cravings, please let me know what it is and I'll be sure to at least give it a good try. 
Thank you! XOXOXOXOX Stay Fit and Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment