Thursday, August 13, 2015

How to do a cleansing Moon bath for your CRYSTALS with the FULL MOON Sept 28 - Moon Cycle Begins TONIGHT

Bayport Beach, NY - September 28 is a Full Moon and a lunar eclipse, which is a great time to bring out all of your CRYSTALS and GEMSTONES and give them a good recharge. During the New Moon cycyle tonight we can figure out the Best Ways to approach cleansing our Stones for a Full Moon Bath. There are many different ways to do this - some people just suggest to put the Stones outside during a Full Moon and they will refresh themselves by the time you wake up.
I have a more detailed formula for cleansing my Stones during a Full Moon and I'm going to list for you what I do, but first I want to let you know the benefit of doing things this way. 
I have found that cleansing or recharging my Stones in this way has led to a better connection between me and my stones (as crazy as that sounds) AND a better connection between the Stones and their ancient purpose. 



1) Choose a GREAT LOCATION - First of all, I will be traveling to Bayport Beach to perform my Moon Bath. This is because the beach is a calming place for me and because the beach has a full sky that will allow my Stones direct access to the Moon. Some say that this is not necessary. People say that the Moon doesn't need to beat directly on the Stones - but I prefer for my Stones to soak up that energy and for me to see it.

2) WRITE OUT an intention and RECITE IT - Come up with a little prayer to say to your Stones and then Recite it after you've set the Stones out. My Intention will sound something like this, "Magic Healing Crystals Soak up the Healing Energy of the Moon and Magnetize yourself back to ME"

3) Put the Stones in a Bath with Herbs - Some say to SMUDGE Sage (which is to burn Sage - it clears and cleans the area). I agree with this. I like to Smudge Sage while I am setting my intention AND also put out another herb (usually Rosemary. To make an Herb Bath for the Moon Bath I will take out a small bowl and fill it with luke warm water. Put the Stones in the Herb Bath and allow them to Truly Soak in a MOON BATH! 

4) Lastly, make sure you are in a positive Spirit; make sure the people with you (if you'be invited anyone) have good, positive Light. Because I'll be at the beach I'll bring a blanket with me. Relax and Feel Positive Energy the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment