Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ignite Sexual Desire with Ancient Incan Superfood: Maca

Andes Mountains, Peru 

Maca Root is known as a "superfood" because it has a host of benefits. The most interesting and alluring of these benefits is that Peruvian Maca enhances the libido and creates sexual desire and energy to those who take the correct dosage. 

Maca was discovered by the Ancient Incans and is packed with amino acids, vitamins and minerals - making it a truly "super-food".  It's good for you in so many different ways. 

After consuming Maca (Check back later this week for my "Vanilla and Maca Lust Smoothie") you will immediately feel another of it's benefits - Energy. Your Mood, Energy and Stamina will be effected just the way you feel a buzz from a glass of wine or a cup of coffee - except its all natural and without side effects such as a hangover or depressed mood. 

Mood Enhancer
In fact, one of the reasons I began taking Maca was because it is a proven MOOD ENHANCER. Though, dosage matters. The first time I took Maca I took 2 TABLESPOONS and it didn't agree with my body. Then, I took a smaller amount - only 1 TEASPOON. The effects were amazing. I immediately felt the positive effects and each time I've made my Maca Super-Smoothie I feel that same lovely WOOSH of delight.  

Skin Brighter 
Also, the biggest change I've seen in Maca-use for me has been in my skin. Since using Maca, my skin is Brighter, my cheeks are more flush and red (naturally - without makeup) and my pimples and wrinkles have smoothed out into a nearly clear complexion. 

Creativity
With all of the blood-flowing in your mind with new energy and a surge of stamina - you may experience a true surge in Creativity. 

So what should you expect when you taste, touch, smell Maca?
Maca Root is from the raddish family and is normally consumed as a powder that you can put into foods, smoothies and shakes. This adds a level of nutritional value  your're not going to drink a Maca Smoothie with NOTHING ELSE IN It. Trust me, it wouldn't taste too good. The root is grown in the Andes Mountains in Peru - which I love because it's stayed so close to it's roots. 

Check back for my recipe and I can't wait to hear about your SURGING LIBIDOS!!!

The All Natural LOVE, LUST, STAMINA  DRUG

No comments:

Post a Comment